I am no one without her,
She always stood by me even though I was naughty,
She always encouraged me to achieve more and more
But she still remained simple.
I cannot count the sacrifices she made for me,
Well!!.. neither will I able to count how much she loves me
It doesn't matter how the situation is around
She ever carries the innocent smile on her face!
She did not strive to become one of those celebrities
But always wanted me to become one
coz she never wanted limelight
was just celebrating my successes
Every moment and everyday..till today..she celebrates
ever since I was born on this earth..
Love you mom....
This might look like a child's poem or not even poem. But who cares I am still your child :)...
Happy Mothers Day.
shankar.
awesome :) :) :)
ReplyDeletethoroughly enjoyed !!
went through it twice! :) :)
machi super...na kanda dream amma unnum gnyagabagam vechurkaangala?
ReplyDelete