Rambling after quite some time :-) May be I have gotten a little too serious :-)Recently I read somewhere that rocks were capable of recording large amount of data and that temples are places where "data" has been stored for ages and ages. For the past week I have been thinking how this technology works. As with any insight(Eureca!!), this one came to me when I had stopped thinking about the problem.
May be this analogy will give answers. Or may be this is not how it works!
Lets take a computer memory chip. The main ingredient is the silica(does it already ring a bell?!?). The circuits in it are made of gold, copper and some other metals. Now through continuous magnetization or through electric charge,memory cells are created which have the capacity to store data. These chips are small hence have limited capacity, say few GBs(GB..limited!? :-0 ) .
Now imagine these giant temples made of granite(72% silica), decorated with gold, copper and other metals, continuously charged with sound waves(mantra prathishta) or energy waves(prana prathista). Don't they have unlimited capacity.
No wonder! I feel completely charged every time I go to Meenkashi Amman Temple!
great insight
ReplyDeletehi akka
ReplyDeletethat is a intriguing line of thought
meenakshi amman temple is a magical place...
it gives u physical, mental and emotional peace....nothing in world can match the feel when u look at goddess meenakshi and the comfort of her karpagrha
Great insight!! So even when people ask "thaley la enna kalimannu erukka?" we should be happy. It has great capacity to store :)
ReplyDeleteWow ... So logical and so cool ... Its convincing :)
ReplyDeletea very great observation..!!
ReplyDeletecool :) good one :)
ReplyDelete