Mar 11, 2011

Conversations with the Mountains

There is not a day when I have not been moved by the beauty of the mountains that surround L'Aquila. The Italian "Shiva" rules here!..This is part of the conversation I had with the mountains yesterday..attached are the photos of Mr. Mountain who lives right behind my house!...

"Oh! Mr. Mountain! You seem to be very happy "..
"Yeah lady!..i got this new snow dress since last week..i look wonderful in this..don't I?"...
"Yes Mr. Mountain,,but don't you feel sad, the sun just melts this beautiful snow away!"..
"Lady! I don't cling on the snow. I just let it go!..a robe is just a robe, a job is just a job, a role is just a role..sadness comes when you cling on to it..the glorious one tears off the mask and reveals who you really are"..

I said "et tu Mr. Mountain!!"..

No comments:

Post a Comment